Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Worst is Over

Finally submitted my resignation letter a few hours ago. Whew!

Now, I only have to negotiate my turnover period since my boss won't accept the date written on my letter. She needs more time, and I kind of agree with her. On the other hand, I also acquiesce with my soon-to-be marketing family that I have to start soon or to be specific, I need to be on board before the press launch in Misibis Bay on March 24 to 26.

Thus, I need to settle this within the week. And settle it fast. *fingers crossed*

On a lighter note, celebrated our 27th month with boss at Frazzled Cook. Yumyum! Forgot to take pictures because I was still preoccupied with what transpired during my conversation with my boss - my work boss.

I promise to take pictures next time. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment