Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hello, Bohol!

This is me going back to blogging. And I hope to keep this for more than just a few months and hopefully, update it regularly too.

To keep things positive and fun, I'm starting my blog about my recent travel to Bohol with my college blockmates - and their respective plus ones.



Visited Hinagdanan Cave, Blood Compact Site, Baclayon Church & Museum, Loboc River Cruise with Buffet, Chocolate Hills, Butterfly Sanctuary, Prony - the famous Bohol Python and of course, Bohol wouldn't be complete without the tarsier encounter.



There was also the dolphin-watching, snorkeling and lunch at Balicasag Island and after a very challenging boat ride, arrived at Virgin Island for some fierce jump shots photo session, haha. And for three nights in a row, I learned the art of poker!



Definitely the perfect way to start 2011! 'Til next time guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment