Wednesday, February 9, 2011

TV Addiction = Therapy

Looking forward to the latest episodes of the TV series I love to watch is one of the things that keeps me from being bitchy at work, week after week. No exaggeration here. Incompetence is just something I find so hard to deal with, especially if the bosses consciously overlook such because of their tenure.

Well, enough about that. Only good vibes and happy thoughts for 2011!

Here are the series I painstakingly download, despite the problematic broadband connection:

GREY'S ANATOMY SEASON 7


I'm not really a fan of Meredith Gray but I love her soulmate, Cristina Yang. Their srew-ups and everyday drama are just addicting.








HOUSE SEASON 7

Simply put, I LOVE Gregory House... and of course, Hugh Laurie. His sharp wit is just hilarious. And how that he's in love with Cuddy, things are far more interesting. Complications, complications.





FRINGE SEASON 3
A new discovery of late 2010 and I've been hooked ever since. Although there are news that the series is on the brink of being axed because of its rather low ratings, I'm still hoping that they can make it through. Or if they decide to end it, I hope they give it the proper ending it deserves.






WHITE COLLAR SEASON 2

There's nothing really that exciting about this series but I like watching it to see how things end.

There's also GLEE but I don't download it anymore since ETC offers match airing with that in the US. And of course, there's the daily dose of Criminal Minds on FOX Channel.

Thank God for TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment